Search for a law firm
January, 10 2020
December, 6 2019
Cyprus Company Without Your Presence
Your Presence is not Needed
Cyprus Company Without Your Presence: You can get a Cyprus Company Formation in your absence. We do however recommend our clients to visit at least once for one day. That way you can meet us at our offices. Meet our personnel. And of course, taste the Cyprus cuisine which is very rich and tasty. We make it simple and fast for you. Our expertise since 1979 will be at your disposal. We work by email and courier. Operate your company from your country too. No need to be in Cyprus. Apart from a Cyprus IBC you can set up a Cyprus Holding Company. It offers a lot of benefits.
Our recommendation is that you visit us at our offices at least once. That way you will meet our people and our CEO, Barrister Evgenios Erotokritou. He has been practicing law for more than 35 years. And of course, you will taste the exquisite Cyprus cuisine which will become memorable to you.
Cyprus Company Without Your Presence: Cyprus Company has Many Benefits
You can set up a Cyprus company without your presence in only 6 days. You will get many tax, legal and administration benefits that no other company will offer you. We have immense experience in this field. We have not seen any other company offer that many advantages as the Cyprus company. See below a few:
- Corporate tax rate only 12.5%
- The tax on dividends paid to the Owners of the company is 0%!
- Also note that tax on dividends earned by the Cyprus Company on shares it owns in other companies is again 0%.
- For shares of the Cyprus Company itself sold to new partners the tax is 0% too!
- Assets owned and sold abroad at a profit pay no capital gains tax.
- All revenue from permanent establishments abroad is taxed at 0%!
- Only 2.5% tax on Intellectual Property profits
- Exception from stamp duty on contracts
- Only 0.6% tax on a Cyprus IBC Capital which is paid only once.
Cyprus Company Without Your Presence:
You can get Nominee Services for your company such as Nominee Director or Nominee Shareholder so that you can have full confidentiality. Keep your private residential address. Your passport number, your telephone number, your tax identification code and all other personal details away from prying eyes. Use the Nominee services. By using a Nominee Director, you also get a lot of tax benefits. This helps in reducing your tax bill to the minimum.
Published by E.R. Team Global Consultants Ltd
To get in touch: email@example.com