Advising clients and drafting: Share Sale and Purchase Agreements
The seminar: "Advising clients and drafting: Share Sale and Purchase Agreements" is an online seminar, funded by the HRDA and offers 6 verified CPD points by the Cyprus Bar Association.
Aims of the seminar:
- Learn the purpose of the key provisions of the SPA and related transaction documents and the effect that amendments can have on your client’s position.
- Appreciate the function of Warranties and Indemnities and gain an understanding of the differing approaches of the seller and buyer in negotiating the terms of the warranties in the acquisition agreement.
- Improve your delivery of commercially relevant and client-focused advice.
- Increase confidence in your overall ability to draft effective acquisition-related agreements on behalf of your clients.
Why this seminar is important for you?
- This course looks at the drafting of share sale and purchase agreements (SPAs) and related transactional documents from the point of view of both parties.
- It will enhance your understanding of the overall transaction structure, the purpose of the key provisions of the SPA and the effect that amendments can have.
- The course will be interactive, based on realistic case studies and incorporating specific drafting suggestions and precedents.
- The course also encourages you to develop your drafting skills in context, to enable you to confidently produce more effective and robust agreements for your clients.
- You will receive a number of ready-made drafted clauses and sample SPA’s for your own use. After looking at the provisions, we will look at real-life scenarios and help you to develop the skills for effective drafting and provision of legal advice to your clients.
- This seminar is practical and is taught by highly experienced lawyer expert in all areas of corporate law.
17:00 - 20:00
This course is suitable for:
- Trainee Lawyers
- Corporate Administrators
- other Professionals
Live distance learning via Zoom
- If you are eligible for HRDA funding: €102 funded and your employer only pays €130 + VAT on the full amount.
- 30% discount for employees who do not qualify for funding with the HRDA.