Stepping into the Future Law Firm
IMH is organising the digital event “3rd Cyprus Legal Conference” on Wednesday, 14 April 2021. The Conference aims to act as a platform for discussion to help firms identify which talent strategies are best suited to them and to enable legal professionals to position themselves in relation to their competitors so as to deal with the challenges that lie ahead as they strive to achieve their professional goals.
Over the last decade, the legal profession has experienced unprecedented changes in response to policy changes, technological innovation, shifting client demands and expectations, evolving social media trends, etc. Following the COVID-19 crisis, it is expected to introduce further reforms as law firms acknowledge the need to transform the way they attract, develop and retain talent in order to succeed. At the same time, a new generation of lawyers is facing its own difficulties and dilemmas in the course of its professional development journey.
The 3rd Cyprus Legal Conference will address the following topics:
- The impact of COVID-19 on legal operations
- Embracing legal technology and innovation
- The importance of diversity & inclusion in the legal profession
- Attracting millennial legal talent
- Training and retaining good lawyers
- Value-based pricing for legal firms
- Effective and ethical marketing strategies for law firms
- The risk-reward dilemma of becoming a partner in a law firm
- Employee vs. entrepreneur mind-set in the legal profession
- Succession planning of legal services
The Conference will be conducted in English, and full participation in the event corresponds up to 3 CPD units.
For more information regarding the event, click here.
The Conference is addressed to:
- Legal consultants/advisors
- Legal assistants
- Judicial officers
- Legal academics
- Representatives of relevant regulatory bodies and governmental authorities
The event will run online. For registrations, click here.
Communication Sponsors: GOLD magazine, IN Business magazine
For more information regarding the event and registrations, please contact IMH: