Tel Aviv Arbitration Week 2023
Our firm’s partner Mrs. Anna Lamprou and our associate Mr. Kyriakos Pittas participated in this year’s Tel Aviv Arbitration Week held between 26.02 – 02.03.
The conference gathered arbitration experts and experienced practitioners from around the world who discussed the prospects of international arbitration as well various key issues and recent trends, and attracted more than 400 participants.
The topics discussed included:
- Arbitration in Times of Conflict
- ESG Arbitration – The Future
- ESG Claims – Valuing Claims
- Technology Disputes and the Future of Arbitration
- Cyber, Crypto, and Beyond