Drafting & Advising Clients on Shareholders Agreements
This is an online seminar, funded by the HRDA and offers 6 verified CPD points by the Cyprus Bar Association.
Aims of the seminar:
- To understand the structure of the shareholders agreement
- To understand the relationship between shareholder agreements and articles of association.
- To be able to draft effective clauses in the shareholder agreements.
- To understand the main matters that should be included or considered when drafting a shareholder agreement.
- To be able to draft the most important commercial provisions in a shareholders agreement
- To understand and be able to draft the standard protective and operations clauses in a shareholder agreement.
- To be able to better protect and advice your client when drafting or faced with a shareholders agreement.
Dates and times
Dates: 04/07/2023 & 11/07/2023
Time: 17:00 - 20:00