Preliminary Rulings Under Article 267 TFEU – using it and applying it in Cyprus
By: The European Legal Training Center
The seminar is an online course, funded by the HRDA and offers 8 verified CPD points by the Cyprus Bar Association. By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
Aims of the seminar:
- To understand and explain article 267 TFEU
- To understand and explain article 267 TFEU contents
- To understand why article 267 TFEU and its procedures are important
- Be able to use the preliminary referencing procedures
- To develop practical skills in order to use preliminary referencing in the European Union Court
- To develop practical skills in order to use preliminary referencing in Cyprus Courts
- Why this seminar is important for you?
- The participants of the seminar will gain knowledge relevant to Article 267 TFEU and preliminary rulings
- They will develop knowledge and practical skills to ensure that an EU law has the same meaning in the Member states.
- They will develop practical skills regarding the procedures used in cases where the interpretation or the validity of an EU law is in question
- Participants will learn the obligations of the member states and national courts in the context of the referral process and how it affects the right to effective judicial protection.
- Practical advice will be given on the referral process and appearing before the court.
- 30 /05/23
17:00 - 19:00
This course is suitable for:
- Trainee lawyers
- Corporate administrators
- Other professional and or paralegal
Online Live via Zoom
- If you are eligible for the HRDA funding: 138EUR funded and your employer only pays 164 + VAT on the full amount.
- 30% discount for employees who do not qualify for funding with the HRDA.