Corporate/Property Lawyer at Harris Koufettas & Associates LLC
By: Harris Koufettas & Associates LLC
Harris Koufettas & Associates LLC is a boutique law firm based in Paphos. We are looking to fill the Corporate/Property Lawyer position. In this position you will be responsible for the delivery of day-to-day legal procedures and to provide law expertise on topics related to Company & Property Law. We take professionalism and integrity seriously therefore we are looking for a strong team player to support us meet the highest standards of our services.
- University Degree in Law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Previous experience in similar duties will be considered as advantage.
- Speak and write fluently and professionally both in Greek and English. Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as advantage.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and associates.
- Maturity in handling confidential information.
- Professional communication skills towards clients, colleagues and other associates.
- Passion for creative solutions and willingness to prove consistency on the job duties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparation and submission of documents to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies for the incorporation of companies.
- Preparing / Drafting agenda, resolutions, minutes and other documents for all meetings of the board of directors/ shareholders of companies.
- Incorporation of companies in various jurisdictions.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of agreements and contracts.
- Legal assistance in property and immigration projects.
- Advising & supporting on legal matters related to property and immigration fields.
- Handling all aspects of Cyprus Immigration applications (PR, temporary permits, Yellow Slip, etc).
- Communication with local and international banks preparation of documendation for submission to banks.
- Manage ongoing communication with clients, local and governmental authorities.
- Handle and monitor related transactions.
- Draft and reviewing legal work and any other related document.
- Ensure compliance with AML and GDPR legislation
- Competitive Salary (subject to experience and qualifications)
- Comfortable office location
- Pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Professional career opportunities
- Responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with Cover Letter to email@example.com. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. CVs and Personal Data will be kept secured and will only be stored for employment purposes. Only successful applicants will be contacted.