Giorgos Landas LLC, is seeking to recruit lawyers for their Litigation Department
Giorgos Landas LLC, is seeking to recruit lawyers for their Litigation Department at their office in Limassol.
- University Degree in Law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association with experience in litigation of at least two (2) years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Strong team orientation, and ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, responsibility, and professionalism.
- Well organized and proactive.
- Conduct Court Hearings;
- Handling cases and appearances before the District Courts and Supreme Court;
- Drafting of pleadings, letters, contracts, and other legal documents;
- Research of case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK, and EU legislation;
- Research and advice on various legal matters;
- Liaising with Clients
If you are interested please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org