I. Frangos & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Transactional Lawyer
I. Frangos & Associates LLC, a leading Cyprus law firm based in Larnaca that is founded in 2000 and provides a comprehensive range of legal and corporate services, is seeking to recruit a Transactional Lawyer to join the team:
- Drafting and reviewing lease, sale and purchase agreements, letters of intent, etc for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Drafting and reviewing corporate and commercial agreements, such us, share and purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, services agreements, settlement agreements, MOU.
- Conducting closings and complete post-closing documentation and administration.
- Drafting legal opinions on commercial and corporate law matters.
- Advising clients on all aspects related to commercial and corporate transactions.
- Conducting negotiations to resolve matters on behalf of clients.
- Liaising with clients and establishing strong client relationships.
- Degree in Law (LLB).
- Master’s degree in law or other relevant field will be considered as an advantage.
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in transactional/ corporate matters.
- Excellent proficiency of the English and Greek language both in oral and in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work independently.
An attractive package of benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.