I. Frangos & Associates LLC seeks to recruit a Litigation Lawyer to join the team
I. Frangos & Associates LLC, a leading Cyprus law firm based in Larnaca that is founded in 2000 and provides a comprehensive range of legal and corporate services, is seeking to recruit a Litigation Lawyer to join the team.
- Appearing before Cyprus Courts and handling court cases.
- Drafting and preparing pleadings, legal opinions, and other legal documents.
- Consulting and communicating with clients throughout the litigation process.
- Conducting research on legal issues associated with cases.
Degree in Law (LLB).
Master’s degree in law or other relevant field will be considered as an advantage.
Member of Cyprus Bar Association.
Minimum 2 years previous experience in Court hearings.
Excellent proficiency of the English and Greek language (oral and written).
Strong computer literacy skills.
Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
An attractive package of benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the code FLL/02/23, along with any covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following link >>
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.