Lawyer in the Corporate and Commercial Department
I. Frangos & Associates LLC, a leading Cyprus law firm, founded in 2000, based in Larnaca that provides a comprehensive range of legal and corporate services, is seeking to recruit an experienced Lawyer in our Corporate and Commercial Department who is committed to providing excellent service and advice to clients.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and overseeing transactional agreements of various types, such us real estate, commercial and corporate
- Handling court cases of commercial and/or corporate nature, including court appearances and hearings
- Drafting of pleadings, objections, written submissions and other court-related documents, in relation to interim applications for freezing injections and other interim orders
- Providing legal advice and consultation to clients
- Drafting legal opinions on commercial and corporate law issues
- Liaising with clients and establishing strong client relationships
- Degree in Law (LLB) from a reputable law school in the EU
- Master’s degree in law or other relevant field will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- Previous experience in corporate and/or commercial litigation and practice will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent proficiency of the English and Greek language (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Be able to work without supervision at all stages of a case
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law
- Ability to work as part of a team of diverse professionals
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to use critical judgement
- Highly attentive to detail
An attractive package of benefits including:
- Working in a recently renovated and modern workplace environment in the center of Larnaca
- 8 days paid sick leave
- Lawyer Practicing License Renewal
- Lawyer Pension Fund Fees
- Flexible Working Hours
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter, with the reference Lawyer Commercial to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following link https://www.frangoslaw.com/work-for-us/apply-online/.
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.