Privacy Consultant / Privacy Lawyer
Privacy Minders, based in Cyprus and UK is seeking to recruit a Privacy Consultant / Privacy Lawyer provides. Our company provides customised data protection and security services enabling local, foreign and multinational organisations to comply with EU GDPR, UK GDPR and data protection laws.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Advise clients on privacy-related matters and data protection;
- Evaluate the data protection and privacy practices of clients;
- Develop and implement privacy program frameworks for clients;
- Develop organizational privacy policies, standards and/or guidelines;
- Carry out data inventories;
- Conduct privacy assessments, gap analyses, data protection impact assessments and audits;
- Assist clients in negotiating and drafting data processing and data sharing agreements and drafting other privacy-related documentation;
- Educate and raise data protection awareness within organizations and amongst customers;
- Take the DPO role for clients and/or support the designated DPO or privacy officer.
- Be part of the EU and UK Representative team for clients as per EU GDPR and UK GDPR respectively.
- Other related work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in Law, IT or a subject demonstrating your interest in the data protection and privacy domain.
- You have knowledge of and experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations and in particular EU GDPR.
- Possession of relevant qualifications such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E, CISM, CISSP, as well as involvement in industry related organizations will be considered an asset.
- You are fluent in English and Greek (knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage).
- You are able to work collaboratively in a team setting and at the same time be confident in taking initiative and ownership.
- You possess excellent client service skills, and you are able to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
- You are eager and committed to use and grow your knowledge and skills and actively support Privacy Minders’ journey in becoming a leading privacy consulting firm.
- A competitive salary package based on qualifications, experience and skills.
- The opportunity to work in the cutting-edge field of Privacy and be involved in intriguing projects.
How to apply
Send your CV together with a cover letter to us through this application form or send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference "Privacy Consultant" and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Please read our privacy notice here prior contacting us.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.